The nitty gritty!
READ ALL ABOUT ME
Hi, I'm Cath, a graphic designer with over 14 years experience in the creative industry.
I love my job and relish the challenges it brings.
I create brand identities, websites, presentations, eye catching graphics and all types of literature from concept through to delivery. This includes account managing, art direction, designing, website building and implementation, print management as well as illustration and photography. I'm as happy creating an email marketing campaign as I am directing a photoshoot.
I work well in a fast paced environment and am a considerate team player.
Being a forward thinker, I offer original creative solutions.
Working mostly client side I have produced B2B, B2C and internal communications
for bluechip companies and startups, to everyone in between.
From my base in Caterham, Surrey I have links to the M25, M23 and other major transport networks, meaning I have the benefits of the city with out having to charge 'London prices'
(although I'm sure you'll agree I'm worth it).
A offer in-house freelance services and also take on projects. If you'd like to discuss
working with me the pop over to the contact page and get in touch.
- Account management and procurement
- Animated plasmas and presentations
- Brand guidelines and templating
- Brand identity design and implementation
- CMS, My SQL and FTP management
- Copywriting, proofreading and editing
- Design for print and press ready artwork
- Direct mail and promotional items
- Email marketing and campaign management
- Flash animation and compatibility
- Packaging and retail window design
- Photoshoot planning and direction
- POS, large format and exhibition stands
- Pre-press advertorial and editorial ad services
- Rationale development and presentation
- Web banners and online marketing
- Website design, build and implementation
- Wordpress and concrete5 implementation